MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Are you looking to use your finance skills or a graduate looking for their first opportunity? Do you want to work as part of a collaborative and knowledgeable team? Are you looking to gain more experience into the management accounts process? If yes this role could be for you!
Reporting into the Finance Controller, as a Management Accounts Assistant, you’ll provide administrative and accounting support whilst managing financial tasks across multiple projects and departments.From month-end cost and revenue processing and accounting, to setting up projects, you’ll carry out a range of administrative and accounting support tasks.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting the financial reporting process through the efficient production of monthly Management Accounts, dashboards, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Assisting with monthly stock reports
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Building and maintaining relationships with budget holders, being the first point of contact for any queries.
- Providing invaluable support during the external audit process, providing any documentation required and assisting with any queries.
- Ideally have a finance related degree or studying towards a professional finance qualification (ie: AAT)
- Have previous experience working in a busy Finance Department
- Driven, ambitious, detail orientated with a keen eye for numbers and customer focus.
- Have good communication and IT skills.