WORKSHOP ENGINEER (CHESSINGTON)
We are actively seeking a Worksop Engineer who must be able to install, maintain and repair both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines. This involves transporting machines and assembling them by using meters, electrical parts, hand tools and soldering irons.
Arcade game technicians use manuals and wiring diagrams to keep machines in proper order and carry out various diagnostic tests. You will need to be able to readily identify the most common problems with components like controls and audio systems.
- Refurbish, upgrade, service and install the full range of Sega Amusement machines according to specification, to a high standard and on time.
- Duties to include diagnosing and repairing equipment faults, servicing and maintaining equipment, stock management and ensuring all required documentation is complete in full and up to date.
- Provision of customer satisfaction through good workmanship and attitude and be always polite and professional.
- Load and unload machines from a variety of vehicles sizes in and out of the warehouse in accordance with H&S guidelines
- Order parts and inform the spares department if parts are not suitable.
- Ensure the workshop area is kept clean, safe and tidy.
Required Keys and Experience
- Ideally, 2+ years’ experience servicing electronic arcade equipment/products
- Hands on approach to installing and maintaining the full range of SEGA and 3rd party products
- Work effectively on your own initiative and possess a pleasant and confident manner
- Ability to carry out a significant amount of manual handling
- You will enjoy meeting people, be reliable, trustworthy, and well-presented
If you’re a hands-on and motivated person that would like to work in an innovative and exciting position where life is all about bringing enjoyment and entertainment to the family then we would be delighted to hear from you.....apply now.