MULTI SITE FIELD ASSISTANT (NATIONWIDE)
MULTI SITE FIELD ASSISTANTS (NATIONWIDE)
Provides ongoing support for the installation, maintenance, servicing and removal of Sega Amusements equipment across your designated territory.
To deal with minor malfunctions and prepare equipment for our customers and to provide customer satisfaction through hard work and dedication.
- Provide a professional and efficient basic repair and maintenance service to a full range of coin operated amusements in a safe, professional and cost-efficient manner. Independent patch coverage attending for 1st line reports to see if issue can be cleared or if it needs to be escalated to an engineer for work.
- Visit selected outlets to maintain and service Company equipment according to specification, to a high standard and on time whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
- Carry out basic mechanical and diagnostic circuitry work
- Carry out the installation and removal of Company equipment as required by using meters, electrical parts, hand tools and soldering irons. Assisting with operation logistics via transfer of tickets/stock/parts from site to site within the patch to reduce downtime or top-up busy sites in an emergency
- Efficiently interpret user manuals and wiring diagrams to keep machines in proper order and carry out various diagnostic tests including the identification of common problems with components like controls and audio systems and order replacement parts.
- Refill and merchandise selected machines as required
- Ensure that prices of play or alterations of machines which could be deemed to be illegal are never undertaken.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company
- Ensure the completion of all required documentation is completed in full and in the timely manner required and in accordance with any guidelines or schedules issued (including expenses claims etc)
- Ensure that the Company vehicle entrusted to you is kept clean and serviced in accordance with the company requirements
- Maintain a daily accurate vehicle petrol/maintenance record
- To communicate regularly with Area Manager and to work to the rota as laid down by the Area Manager on a monthly basis.
- To provide regular maintenance and service cover where directed and to ensure that
- Ensure that you maintain an adequate tool kit to enable you to complete your duties to a high standard of professionalism.
- Observe and adhere to company Health & Safety requirements and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensure all company equipment is kept secure at all times
- Assisting the collector with manual handling of coins and clearing 1st line issues found during collection (investigation of low cash in box, replacement of bad locks etc)
- Assisting with operation logistics via transfer of tickets/stock/parts from site to site within the patch to reduce downtime or top-up busy sites in an emergency
- Attendance at all Sega Amusements International corporate events.