SAI may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS MAY RESULT IN YOUR ACCESS TO MARKETING ASSETS AND TECHNICAL MANUALS BEING SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED. YOU WILL ALSO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY SAI AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
Who we are
SEGA AMUSEMENTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 01711515 and our registered office is at 42 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2NY. Our registered VAT number is GB 391 6242 47.
TECHNICAL MANUALS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. FOR ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE PLEASE CONTACT THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM.
- Technical Manuals can be downloaded from our website but they may be updated from time to time. You are responsible for ensuring you are using the latest version of the Technical Manual and the correct Technical Manual for the game you are dealing with.
- Technical Manuals should be used by and work on machines should only be undertaken by experienced, qualified personnel. SAI Technical Support Team is available if you have any questions.
- All reasonable care is taken in the preparation of the Technical Manuals. If any error is found contact SAI.
- Except in so far as liability cannot be excluded by law, liability of for any claims arising from your failure to follow the warnings and/or instructions in the Technical Manuals and /or work being carried out on machines by inexperienced or unqualified personnel are excluded.
Marketing Assets are a range of images, brochures, videos, promotions and information which is made available to our customers who register and are approved to use these via our website. SAI may withdraw, suspend or terminate use of Marketing Assets generally or by specific individuals or businesses at any time in its absolute discretion.
SAI is the owner or licensee of the intellectual property rights including designs, copyright and trade marks in the Marketing Assets. Some intellectual property in the Marketing Assets are owned by third parties and you may be asked to contact us for further approval of your use of that asset.
By using the Marketing Assets you accept and agree to the following terms:-
- ©SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo and Sonic The Hedgehog are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. Use of Marketing Assets does not include the use of these marks or images except where these are shown on the games themselves or in the name of SAI.
- Marketing Assets are only licensed by SAI to the individual or business registered to use Marketing Assets via the SAI website for the purposes specified in these terms. If you want to use the Marketing Assets for uses not specified in these terms you must contact SAI for specific approval.
- The Marketing Assets will be used to market SAI’s games; to market SAI’s games which are you have in your operation and where SAI supplies and manages the games for your operation, to promote your operation. Marketing Assets may be used for these purposes in marketing though email, mail and social media.
- Marketing Assets will not be licensed or transferred by you to any other party nor will you permit any third party to use Marketing Assets through your registration.
- Marketing Assets will only be used as shown on our website without alteration or amendment.
- You must mark all use of the Marketing Assets with any notice, rights acknowledgement, credit or indication of trade mark, as required and shown with the Marketing Assets.
- Marketing Assets will not be used in connection with alcohol, adult material, gambling nor in any defamatory or derogatory way towards SAI, its products or services nor the game to which the Marketing Assets relate.
- You must notify SAI immediately in writing if any actual, suspected or threatened infringement or claim that the use of the Marketing Assets is a breach of the rights of the third party. SAI will in its absolute discretion decide what action to take and will have control of any claims or proceedings. You will not make any admissions and will provide SAI with any assistance it may reasonably require in the conduct of any claims or proceedings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any dispute or claim arsing out of them are governed and shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.